Gunstock Trailfest FAQs/Contact
Live EVENT FAQs
Can I bring my dog?
Can I reserve a campsite even if I didn't reserve one when I registered?
Can I update my registration?
Can I start running earlier than my scheduled start time?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
1. The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and click on the Registrations button on the left side of their screen to locate their Gunstock TrailFest registration.
2. Once the original runner locates the registration they’d like to transfer, they just need to click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
3. Then, enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
4. The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
5. After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
6. Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
7. Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I switch distances before the race starts?
Can I switch distances after the race starts?
Can I transfer to one of your other races in 2024?
More details are coming soon!
How do I add myself to a team?
Is there a time limit for the 50K or 50 Mile race?
Is there a cap on any of the races?
Is there a team prize?
What are lodging options for the race?
1) Gunstock Campgrounds
2) discounted lodging at nearby hotels
Take a look at our Event Details page for more information about each of these options.
How can I volunteer?
Are pacers allowed?
What is the elevation change?
The elevation gain for each race is as follows:
- Kids’ Run is 96 ft
- 5K is 293 ft
- 10K is 636 ft
- 1.5 MILE MOUNTAIN CLIMB is 1,191 ft
- 10K PEAK TO PEAK CHALLENGE is 1,450 ft
- 30K is 1,908 ft
- 50K is 3,180 ft
- 80K is 5,088 ft
What do kids get?
Can I buy an extra meal ticket?
How do I purchase additional add-ons after registering for the race?
Are drop bags allowed?
How do I get my free race photographs?
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
Can I get a refund?
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Contact our team at email@example.com!
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Gunstock Trailfest Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
READY TO RUN?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!